1. Who are we?
Space Roofs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when contacting us, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are Space Roofs Limited, a privately owned, limited company, of Michael House, Castle Street, Exeter EX4 3LQ and we operate this website. Our Directors are Philip Robertson and Claire O’Kearney.
Space Roofs Limited is a Limited Company No: 11051992. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered address: Michael House, Castle Street, Exeter EX4 3LQ
2. The personal data we collect about you
We collect the following personal data about you :
- Contact data - your name and address, email address, mobile and landline numbers
- Financial data includes Payment Card details
- Transaction data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Marketing and communications data including your interests and also preferences in receiving marketing from us
- Profile data including details of purchases made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback
- Usage data includes information about how you use our products and services
- Technical data arising from website analytics (this is statistical information relating to a web user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not specifically identify individuals).
We share your data with our payment facilities provider (Worldpay), and our delivery service providers, couriers and freight forwarders (both national and international) and insurance companies for the freight forwarding companies. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.6. International transfers
Where necessary, when we are shipping roofs abroad (inside and outside the EU), we confirm our business may transfer the personal data (ie your address and contact details) to a recipient (such as a freight forwarder or local customs agent) in a country which maybe outside the EEA or which may have no legal protection mechanisms around GDPR. We would only pass on your information as a necessary part of the process of transportation of your roof. There may or may not be appropriate or suitable safeguards around data in that country and there may not be clear means of obtaining a copy of any data held.7. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.8. Cookies
We use and store cookies to collect and analyse information on website performance and usage, to provide social media features and to enhance customer experience and customise content and advertisements. You are free to opt out of cookies either when you are offered the option when first visiting the website or by contacting email@example.com
9. Data security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.10. Data retention
Your information will be stored in paper form for 7 years, as per the requirements of HMRC. Any digital information will be stored for up to 10 years.11. Your legal rights
Your rights around your data are as follows:
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights (for example if you wish to see what information we hold on you).
12. Changes to this notice and your duty to inform us of changes
13. Queries, requests or concerns
Philip Robertson, a Director at Space Roofs, deals with Data Protection. You have the right to lodge a complaint if you are not happy with the protection of your data.